FTOWN GIFTS "How To's" of Farm Town.
Just a few tips we can give you right off the bat....
1) Use Google Chrome as your browser during game play. GC allows for must faster game play.
2) If your looking to level, STOP decorating. Decorations are nice and make your fields look good, but they don't do a single thing to help you level up faster other then the points you get for buying the decoration. So leave your decor in the storage unit, and keep decor to a small amount so you can maximize your field usage.
3) Work on your neighbors farms. It is time consuming however you will get a lot of free items and cashing them out will help you build up your coins.
4) Don't waste coins in the market place buying items or growing items that you can get here at FtownGifts.com for free.
5) Maximize the space you have by stacking or layering your fields as seen below.
6) Don't waste space with buildings. If they have some little stoop or box sticking out the side of them lay down a dirt trail over that area and put the next building right over that area so it sits as close to the first building as possible. By doing this you can put more buildings/shops into a smaller area and leave more space for planting. This is shown below in the how to stack facilities video.